Thursday, September 2, 2010

Manufactory

Last week, I stopped by the opening party of Manufactory. The main attraction at this new store is the work of the very talented, Erin Currie. Although, she's a well known artist in the Twin Cities, I hadn't actually seen her work before. I was blown away. She has such a unique style and detailed eye. I'm fascinated by people that have so much imagination and are able to express is so beautifully.

Hello Misters!

Dressing up.


Love this dancing couple. The silohuette is made from leather. Gorgeous.

Studded!

Wanting one of these penny-eyed figures real bad. They would look so hip on a bar or book shelf. Yeah, I might need to go back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.