Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Adventures in Plywood

I'm working on a project that involves finally making that room divider I've been talking about wanting to put together! I discovered a great hardware store in my neighborhood that cut the boards for me which was the key to starting the process...

I then painted the edges black. And, continued to paint the front as a primer type thing. Being too lazy to go find actually primer and not sure if it is necessary, this was my compromise. Did I also compromise on the adequacy of protecting my walls from black paint spray by using one strip of painters tape? My landlord would most likely argue yes :) I'll be using one of my favorite wallpaper designs - wilderness wallpaper in black lacquer. Let the wallpaper party begin. I'll show you the end results in a few weeks!

No comments: