Friday, August 20, 2010

New for Fall!

We're so, so excited to show you all the new things for fall Ferm Living is showing at the Formland Fair this weekend! We expect to have then in stock in October, and will start taking preorders in September. I'm already making some serious plans for how to use the striped wallpaper, I can tell you that for sure!

I am also head over heals in love with these knitted baskets. I'll be needing approximately a bunch of these. So cool!, and practical too...

Coordinating knitted floor pillows - yes please!

Pretty wooden hooks!

Geometric pattern in Turquoise. Bring it.

How adorable - Darling Clementine prints and wallpaper!
New graphic pillows - pretty sure my sofa is needing a couple of these. Just love the unique mix of colors.

Lovely storage box for jewelry or ?? - Pretty!

Stacks of napkin rings to brighten up your table.

Porcelain flasks. Love these.

Digging this throw blanket in such happy colors.

And, what a fun, retro interpretation of a forest, yes?

Be sure to check our website in a few weeks for the full line up!

1 comment:

ArtOfPisces said...

Oh how I adore stripes! And my living room is begging for the floor pillows.