Thursday, May 1, 2008

Red Sky and the City

Illustrator extraordinaire, Julia Rothman, was just featured in CITY's design issue this month!! We've been lucky enough to collaborate with Julia for our custom wallpaper at WallCollection. We're thrilled for her to be recognized in such a happening magazine!

I choose her cheerful Red Sky design to inspire me to cook, so was super excited to see my kitchen accent wall pop up in her feature article with CITY. If I'm following the logic here correctly, I think this means that my kitchen is now officially a destination for style!

There's also an inspiring article on roof-top gardens. I dream about having my own little urban oasis perched above the relentless traffic and looking out to a mesmerizing cityscape through some daisies I just watered. I'd love to be sipping a summer cocktail out on that roof at dusk (i.e. when the sky turns red...)! Happy May Day!

No comments: