Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fall Fabulousness: New, New, New!

Hooray, Ferm Living just released it's new catalog for Fall! Beyond the stunning photography and styling (in my opinion) there are a bunch of gorgeous new items that I'm thrilled to share with you. Let's start with the wool pouf above. In a world of poufs this one has got to be one of the most eye catching and original!

New tea towels. Can a person have too many tea towels? I ask this because I have, well, a lot and now I might need just one more...

A sweet little tea pot. It fits into this bowl, which is a great feature. Keep you biscuits underneath for a thoughtful presentation next time you have a friend for tea.

New Harlequin inspired wallpaper for adults...

and for kids. Plus, a sweet new blanket and pillow collection for kids too.

New geometric pillows in a range of mix and match colors.

Wool pillows with leather piping. Yes, please!


Here's, for certain, what I'll be buying immediately. 1. This remix cover for my bed. I think it is perfection. My heart beats faster each time I think about it...I seriously can't wait!

2. This gray leather tote. Gray leather = Love. Totes = Love. I'm no mathematician, but I'm almost sure it is mathematically impossible for me not to own this.

3. Thermo mugs for me and my friends. I find they make the best presents because they are not only pretty and nice to hold, but them come in really fun packaging so you don't have to wrap them...bonus.

All these new items will be available for pre-order at Ferm Living Shop next month, and we will start shipping in early November!

No comments: