Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday Night Brights

I actually love it when I have an excuse to stay in on a Saturday night, eat take out and watch HGTV. So, I was extra thrilled to see Emily's tweet on Saturday morning hinting that Ferm Living might be on Secrets of a Stylist that night! Emily used our gold branches to help transform a bachelor pad into chicer space for two! We adore how it turned out. We also were happy when they noted how easy it was to put the wall sticker up. According to my (mental) notes, I believe the exact phrasing was: "that was so easy!"

Here's the mood board Emily created for the room. I spy some ribbed wallpaper in black/beige! The room looked so fabulous - lots of neutrals and texture with bright hits of yellow (and gold, of course). We'll post more when the video goes up on hgtv.com. So fun!

No comments: