Monday, February 1, 2010

The Best Laid Schemes...

So my wallpaper tray plans got off track this weekend, but I did manage to put up some gold flowers in my bathroom!

Super quick and easy...

Cute, right? Thought it'd be nice to add a little touch of gold in there.

While I was fixing up the bathroom, I also found an appropriate place for my law degree.

Two major things got in the way of a more in depth wallpaper project: 1) Wade. I was house sitting for Aimee while she was in Hawaii with her family (lucky thing!), which included entertaining her doggies. Wade, it turns out, is super cute and loving when he's lounging around, so I had to take full advantage of his lazy moments by watching TV with him :)

2) My closet. I also decided to deal with organizing this mess, before it turned into one of those things that I always plan to get to, but never do...

1 comment:

Hena Tayeb said...

the flowers look really cute