Thursday, August 13, 2009

Whoot, Whoot! New, New!

We just saw images from the new fall collection from ferm and couldn't be more excited! I ADORE these ferm LIVING kids owls so much, would it be okay to get a cushion for myself? Okay, maybe, just maybe I'll give it to my baby nephew, Eli, if he promises to let me be his favorite auntie :)

New air balloon wallpaper = ADORABLE!

And the new train wallpaper is equally cute!

Here are some of the new kids wall decals. Those building blocks are so sweet!

And new aprons for the little ones! So cute! We can't wait to see them in person. The new ferm LIVING kids things will be in stock for the holidays!

Be sure to check back tomorrow. We'll be posting pictures of a very special new collection of wallpapers, as well as some new tea towels, wall stickers and pillows. Wow, it feels like Christmas in August, very exciting!

No comments: