Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cocktails at Turquoise

Just wanted to post some pictures from our party at Vanessa De Vargas's showroom, Turquoise, in Santa Monica. It was so great to be there and meet everyone!

Here's Vanessa and I striking a pose. Aimee and I were delighted to learn that Vanessa grew up in New Mexico. A lot of cool people grew up in New Mexico. Not everybody know that.

I'm digging the wall dots with a red accent piece - that red table is particularly stunning. I'm now 100% convinced that the wall dots is the perfect way to spice up a bachelor pad. Assuming one is man enough.

I thought the panels looked so pretty together - very fresh and springy! And, what I wouldn't give for those red coral Moth lamps.

My friend promised me that the whole "horizontal stripes make you look fat" thing was just a myth. Hmmmm...

Thank you so much, Vanessa! It was so great to meet you and all your friends and discuss the joy that wallpaper brings!

Incidentally, if you're looking for a perfect spring cocktail, the Gingeritas we had at Turquoise were rock solid:
2 oz. Tequila
2 oz. Ginger Elixir
2 oz Sour Mix
Blend with 1/2 cup ice
Enjoy!

No comments: