Saturday, March 15, 2008

Come On In...

Christiana is on a well deserved vacation this week, and I'm holding down the fort. She's been asking me to post photos of the many wall stickers I have in my home for a long time now, and I've just never found the time to take photos, or the house was too dirty. But, today I cleaned up and took some shots. I decided to start with our entry - I'll post more over the course of the week.

The single Hexagon that I have in our front entry has special significance - when Christiana and I first contacted Trine to become the US distributors, she sent us a package of samples and this was the very first fermLIVING wall sticker either of us had ever seen "in real life" as my 4 year old puts it. The Hexagon stickers are one of my favorite fermLIVING products - they are so intricate and the design has a subtly Asian feel.


After you hang up your coat and push past the dogs (who are oh-so-happy to see you), and just before you step on a Lego, one of the first things that you see upon entering our house is the flock of Birds at the top of the stairs. They're circling a favorite print of the Chrysler Building that reminds my husband and I of when we used to live in NYC almost ten years ago.

If you didn't already know, I have 2 boys (5 and 4 years old) and 2 dogs (9 and 9 months old). I've included some outtakes from this morning's photo shoot. Those of you with kids and/or dogs will understand and appreciate them.

No comments: