Friday, March 7, 2008

Afternoon Tea

Nothing beats a hot cup of tea in the afternoon to revitalize and help push on through the work day. Unless, that cup is then dried with one of these ferm goodies!

I've been really into tea towels ever since Aimee gave me the one above so that I could remember my roots :) I started picking one up every now and then when I travel to remind me of a happy moment. I also love using tea towels to wrap homemade banana bread and give friends unexpected presents. Okay, I've actually only done that once, but it seemed to go over really well. It might happen again.

I can't wait to add a couple of these clever tea towels to my collection. I'm thinking the yellow will work perfectly. Or the pine tree. Except, hmmmm, I really love the petrol blue...

No comments: