Sunday, November 4, 2007

If It Doesn't Sparkle, It Doesn't Matter.



Its time to start thinking more sparkle! This month, San Francisco's popular culture magazine, 7X7, published its Home and Design edition, which featured ferm LIVING's golden Sparrow wall sticker as the perfect solution for adding instant and affordable glamour to any living space. We agree - it's an easy way to add some glitz to your walls without spending a fortune.

Design blogger, Chic Muse, must have been having the same thought, as she just sent us this picture of how she added some golden allure to her living room with the Branches wall sticker. We think the way she combined the Branches with the bamboo ladder and raw brick fireplace creates a very calm, zen atmosphere with just the perfect touch of glitter. Thank you for sharing your living room with us, Suzie. We love it!

Always seeking more sparkle... I was also happy to read in 7X7's design trends article that Chronicle Books just opened a shop on Union Street, as I have my eye on their new Cartier book. I dream about telling time on my very own Roadster, but until I can afford one, I'm planning to satisfy my Cartier cravings with this jewel of a book.

Thank you 7X7 and Design Public!

No comments: