Thursday, October 4, 2007

Feeling Grounded


ferm LIVING was recently invited to participate in Townhouse DK in London along with some other inspiring Danish designers. I'm quite captivated by the living room. It is very understated and fresh. I think the way the Branches Wall Sticker is placed to grow up from the ground is so creative and really adds to the room's calming appeal.



We'll be participating in a similar exhibit in Vancouver, Danish Way of Living,
opening on October 30th and running through mid-December. We're so excited to be featured with some of our favorite Danish design companies including Georg Jensen, Midform, Verpan, and Erik Joergensen. If you're in the Gastown area
(142 Water Street), please stop by and say hello.

Here's another picture of some rooted Branches.
Hmmm, I guess I really should go to yoga today. I'd love to feel this planted. Just breathe in....

No comments: