Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To Dwell with It!

Was leafing through the new Dwell Magazine after my yoga class in the Whole Foods checkout line buying sushi and almost spit up my Kombucha when I saw...

Ferm Living's cork coaster! So very cool. By the way, I completely realize how annoyingly "Stuff White People Like" that sentence above sounded. It was too classic to take out - I can't believe those elements came together so perfectly. It's a good thing I wasn't wearing New Balance. Don't worry, I'm anything but that, I (almost) swear! To prove it, let me just say when I got home, I stuffed down some pepperoni slices, spinach dip and hint of lime Tostitos while watching Dancing with the Stars. Can we talk about that for a second? Kendra stayed? So, so wrong.

Dwell Magazine featured 100 kitchens - so many gorgeous ones; so much inspiration! Here's my favorite. I'd love to belly up to that counter seated on one of those beautiful stools and ask the owners all about their lives in Finland. Don't they look to be full of stories and life lessons? I bet they cook together and that they are both really good at it.

Thank you for including us in your kitchen picks, Dwell!

No comments: