Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Decorate

So...I had to kill a little time between a meeting and happy hour yesterday, and figured what better way to do this than a stroll around Anthropologie. I was so excited to see the Decorate book there, written by Holly Becker of decor8 and Joanna Copestick, since I've been hearing such great things about it!

It did not disappoint. Not one bit! I loved the photography, mix of interiors and the many inspiring wallpaper applications throughout! My favorite thing? Of course, spying some Ferm Living pillows on the pages. What a fantastic surprise. Above are our velo, bird cage and tree bomb pillows sitting so pretty!

Now, this room is perfection. And, I'm not just saying that because I see a couple more ferm living pillows :) The chair, the rug, my favorite lighting in the world. It is too good. Too good!

This little DIY vase also caught my attention. I love the use of silver sequins with a freshly cut, soft pink rose - reminds me of Morocco! (All images from Decorate.)

1 comment:

Rosita said...

I really want this vase DIY! could you send it to me?

rositos.r (at) gmail (dot) com

thanks!