Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New, New New!

Phew, we just finished up transferring our web shop to a new platform and uploading all of our new things for Spring! We're hoping this site will be a smoother to navigate, and it'll be a lot easier to manage on our end. When we first started selling Ferm Living in 2007 there were only about 40 products, and now there are over 300!

Check out our new Harlequin collection which include some fun, graphic wall stickers,
pretty tea towels and things for the kitchen,

geometrical, ceramic vases,

diamond wallpaper,
bright pillows, and
we added bedding too!! To celebrate, I'll be pre-ordering one of these, I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, well written page enjoyed a lot indeed,I think we could became blog palls :)!
Anyway I´m Dixon, much like you, I publish all over the web, even tought my blog subject is very different from this.....
I develop poker sites about poker without deposit........
Enjoyed a lot here