Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow and Paul

It has been a rainy few days here in Marrakesh. Am regretting not packing more sweaters or a rain jacket. On the bright side, don't the Atlas Mountains look gorgeous?

In an equal attempt at brightsiding the weather, I most happily discovered that a Paul recently opened here. Few things are better to lift cloudy weather spirits than unexpected freshly baked Parisian breads.

In design related news, I've decided this is my favorite Moroccan tile pattern. Of course, this decision might have been influenced by it being found in what was possibly the greatest shower I've ever taken. I wish I could just rent the bathroom space here. I'd be perfectly content to sleep in the bathtub. Anyway, wouldn't that make a pretty wallpaper? I'm not usually an earth tones person, but there something about the subtle, warm mix of colors that I just adore.

No comments: