Monday, July 12, 2010

Zion's Wild 1st Birthday!

Carrie, from OhDeeDoh, was kind enough to send over this fantastic birthday blog post by Design Addict Mom. We spy ferm living wilderness wallpaper in green and it looks fantastic. What a great backdrop for a party. And, what an ADORABLE party!

Baby Zion - also adorable!
I am a huge, huge sucker for paper lanterns and spring blossoms, so this really hits the spot.

Also, I could go for some of that cake. Especially if it was ice cream cake. How good does that sound right now? I'll tell you that it sounds light years better than the apple juice with crazy greens energy powder I just forced down (via GOOP - two thumbs down with the green powder plan, Gwyneth...). I much prefer green wallpaper to green power drinks, that is for sure. Thanks so much for the heads up, Carrie, and a very happy birthday to you, Zion!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How cool to see my own space on here! I love my ferm wall paper! Lovely post:-).

kitchen tables said...

There are birthday cakes that are so big and so full of decoration. For me that is now good. What I want is a simple cake just like the cake that you show.

Andrea said...

Green powders are only tolerable if blended with a protein. Throw a banana or some kefir along with the apple juice and it will taste good.