Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Planes, Trains, Automobiles. Light Rails, BART...

I'm heading back to SF today for a whole week! I'm so excited excited to leave the cold rain behind here that I've almost forgotten the frustration of not being able to figure out any justification at all for why I deserve to buy these adorable boots (check out the whole shop if you get the chance - so cool!). [Just FYI - my legs aren't nearly that skinny, but they are definitely just as pale white - I came out on the short end of the deal on that one.] I'll be going to my friends' wedding, seeing dear friends, meeting with an interior design client (yes, we recommended some ferm living for their home!), and going to a couple mildly arguably business meetings (okay okay, so I'm meeting friends for brunch...and I'm sure we'll talk about wallpaper!) I'll try to blog a few posts while I'm gone, which I anticipate being related to eating, happy hours, and hills.

2 comments:

Regan said...

Those are so cute! They are like high-class crocs! ;P

Space by Eliana Tomas said...

So Beautiful. So Beautiful. So Beautiful...