Thursday, March 4, 2010

These are a Few of our Favorite Things

Sheepskin on Bertoia and a cool ink blot pillow, black and yellow color combos and a fitted sheet that won't billow, wallpaper branches that blend into (mattress) springs... Yes, you must try singing it. It might be sort of fun if you gave it a try?*

We were so happy to stumble across these ink blot pillow with our Branch wallpaper at Uniform Natural and think they are gorgeous! Of course, styling with ferm living never hurt anything.

In my efforts to rhyme, I was reminded of another of our favorite things. The armadillo. One day they will be more popular. I'm not sure how or why, but surely they must receive the recognition they deserve. You read it hear first :) Also, if you're at a bar at some point and your bartender offers you a refreshingly delicious Armadilly cocktail, I invented it. Cheers!*


* I ran out of coffee this morning.

No comments: