Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Paradise Found


These pictures come from the beautiful home of Deanna in Phoenix who's getting ready to have her gorgeous home featured in the Modern Phoenix Home Tour. You must check out the pictures of their home here. Amazing. And, if you live in the area, be sure to take the tour!

We love the use Wilderness in Gold here. It has a slightly vintage touch and works perfectly with the neutral bedding and lovely accessories. Aimee's immediate reaction was to want those pillows, and I can't take my eye off the lamps... We both dig the touch of blue in the room as well.

At some point I plan to stop viewing my life through a Mad Men lens, but seriously. If I lived in a house that cool, I might have to start chain-smoking ;) Or at least drinking a lot more tomato juice and such. Thanks so much, Deanna, and good luck with the tour!

No comments: