Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Delta Distractions

I'm flying from New Mexico to San Francisco today and guess what I won't be doing. Reading. I'm having a difficult time getting into my latest book. Its about two princes that were killed in the Tower of London and is touted as a fascinating murder mystery. But it is turning out you have to dig through a lot of complicated historical background to get to the more captivating part which requires more focus than I can muster in an airplane. Anyway. Here's what I'm going to do instead... Figure out where I can put wallpaper in my new apartment.

The cubby area, don't you think? But which pattern? Bold color or something more nuetral? And then, they'll be a DIY divider in the bedroom. Anywhere else? The walk in closet? That might be extra good so I can hide it from my landlord in case it turns out wallpaper isn't his thing ;)
I will also be playing A LOT of this on my iphone! Be warned, it is very addictive. I'm determined to beat Aimee in the real life version. She's annoyingly good, so I have to practice, practice, practice. Even her boys could probably beat me at this point, to be honest. Why is it so hard to find all those little words?

No comments: