Monday, November 2, 2009

Coffee Time

I spent Halloween weekend with my friends in Davis, who also happen to have exquisite taste in coffee cups! I hadn't actually seen the thermo mugs before, so was just delighted with them. They are double layered (therm) to keep coffee extra warm, and perfect size to fit in my hand. I have my eye on this one!


And, what better to complement a cozy coffee much than a pretty tea towel? The unique color combo of these makes them extra eye catching.
Speaking of coffee... We're throwing a holiday sale bash at Urban Bean Coffee on Nov. 17th. If you live in Minneapolis, please stop by, say hi, and check out some BIG discounts on all kind of hygge things including ferm living wall stickers and ornaments! I'd also love to chat with any of you about Minneapolis living as I'm contemplating my next move. Aimee promises that it is the best, but I think she might be slightly biased :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome! I live in Minneapolis. I'll definitely have to check out the Urban Bean Sale. But, this is the first post on this blog that I've read...so I'm curious to know what hygge means?

Christiana said...

Hi Brooke - We'd love for your to stop by! Hygge is Danish for cozy, but means more - it's about living simply and well in the moment. You can read more here, if you'd like: http://www.hyggeandwestshop.com/about/ Thank you!