Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Natural

Holly at decor8 just posted a beautiful tour of Anh-Minh Le's home! When I met Anh-Minh over a year ago, I could tell right away that she had impeccable taste! Which is why I was extra excited that she liked ferm LIVING! She has a natural eye for style both with her interior design and the way she dresses (as you can see from the super cute accessories she has in her home!) Above is her office with Feather wallpaper accents. Love it! And below is her lovely entry way. I covet that bench.


I think her application of the branches is just perfect! I want those shoes very badly. And, below is a whimsical wall mural by one of her favorite artists, Jill Bliss. Ahhhhhh...

Click here to see the whole tour at decor8. And, thank you so much, Holly and Anh-Minh for sharing such an inspiring home!

No comments: