Friday, March 13, 2009

Birds in the Bedroom


My good friend, Ann and her husband Jason bought a great new house last year and have slowly been adding personal touches. Their latest project, an accent wall in their master bedroom featuring our Birds on Branches wallpaper.

First, they painted the entire room Benjamin Moore's Dior Gray. Very calming and sophisticated.

Just add furniture and some accents and you have a dramatic little nook in what is certainly a very stylish bedroom. Thanks for sharing images, Ann - can't wait to see what you do next...


1 comment:

Christiana said...

I love it, Ann! And, I'm slightly obsessed with Dior Grey too. I wasn't sure if is was the fabulous name that was swaying my opinion about it, but now I'm convinced it truly is a spectacular color. Looks perfect the the bird on branches too! Very cool!