Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ladita and Needles

I just went to my very first acupuncture appointment on Cortland Ave in SF. Much to my surprise, located right next door, was a super cute boutique, Ladita, decorated with lots of ferm living. I'm not sure if it was the needles or the wallpaper, but I sure did feel better after my visit to Bernal Heights.




As a side note, my acupuncturist told me that I need to stop eating cheese from cows. Somehow this will make my liver happier which will somehow then stop my neck from aching. Does that make sense? Because that's asking a lot. Cheese is oftentimes the highlight of my day. It'd be like asking me to give up wallpaper. It feels wrong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about goat cheese? If you like the flavour (as I do), it comes in soft, hard and other kinds of "forms." DEEEELISH!

Besides, sometimes I think it should all be about "everything in moderation, including moderation" itself. Could you just cut down on the cow cheese you eat?

Christiana said...

Thanks, yeah, I'm going to start exploring the world of goat cheese. I think you're right though, a moderate amount of moderation is key :)

Jen said...

by coincidence, i've just returned from my acupuncturist as well. no mention of cheese from cows - any talk of black chicken? that's really something else. I'm pretty open but I'd have to draw the line at giving up wallpaper...

Christiana said...

Black chicken? Not yet. I'm guessing that's to be avoided?

Unknown said...

give me cheese or give me death. that's what i always say.