Monday, January 19, 2009

Bucktown Luck

When I lived in Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood, I was lucky enough to live two blocks away from one of my dearest friends, Kara. Many an evening we'd meet in the middle and walk over to our favorite bar in the neighborhood, Club Lucky, to drink vodka martinis (with blue cheese olives = delicious) and catch up on everything from dating to decor.


Even though I live in SF now, we've been fortunate to remain close, and recently, I helped Kara with a couple idea for her walls to make over her loft bedroom. With ferm LIVING's forest flower in dusty green and Benjamin Moore's baby fawn, she created a sophisticated, and calming space. I love how the natural element in the wallpaper complements the exposed brick. Just the right amount of girliness and ruggedness. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures Kara. It looks beautiful! See you in a couple weeks!

No comments: