Thursday, November 20, 2008

Show Me How

Derek and Lauren, owners of the Curiosity Shoppe in San Francisco and guest DIY bloggers on design*sponge, just came up with a fun and easy project involving reusing glass bottles to create lovely candlesticks. We love the project, the concept, wine consumption in general, and the family tree wallpaper background, of course...

They also just published a new book, Show Me How. I'm purchasing my copy momentarily. I'm mostly intrigued by what exotic things I should know. Just want to make sure I'm in the know, you know? They are also coming out with a crafty wallpaper book next year, which we can't wait to read. I'm pretty much all out of ideas about what to wallpaper, so am looking forward to seeing what these crafty geniuses come up with!

No comments: