Friday, August 22, 2008

Sunset!

Hooray, September is almost here! I'm always excited for my favorite month which turns the leaves gold, drops the temperature down to just the perfect degree, inspires the start of something new, and yes, brings the return of good television. But I've been looking forward to this one even more than usual, because September's Sunset is featuring some ferm wallpaper projects!

They are featured in the "Easy style" section. I can confirm it - the above door panels are extremely easy. You pretty much just need a door, some double stick tape and the desire for an extra touch of style :)

The stairs = super easy. The tray = easy. Regarding the ceiling, well, I can't lie. Easy might not be 100% accurate. But, in comparison to how difficult I had been imagining it would be, it was easy. So all's well that ends in Sunset! I'll post some before and after pictures of the projects with more step-by-steps in the next few days.

Thank you so much, Jennie and Miranda - that was so much fun!

1 comment:

rachel staggs (aka rachel goldstar) said...

congrats, that is so cool! i love your wallpaper designs! been enjoying reading your blog...just stumbled upon it and i'm psyched!