Monday, August 25, 2008

Sneak Peeks


We're almost done organizing our website with all the pretty new things from ferm LIVING for fall. Just thought I'd share a sneak peek of a few more of my new favorites. Above is a silk pillow called tree bomb which is going to look great on my couch. Below is a 100% organic green tea towel called watercress. I'm thinking this will work ever so nicely in my kitchen.
Above are new retro flower wall decals. I can't figure out where to put these yet. But I will. Same thing goes for the scarlet wallpaper below. I'm love struck.


ferm LIVING is also re-issuing some favorites from Collection 1, including the feathers above, in the new Wall Smart quality paper. I actually just saw the feathers framed in the lovely home of Audrey Romano featured on design*sponge's sneak peek today!


For more ideas about what to do with wallpaper sans walls, you can take a peek here at our Sunset article, Off the Wall, online now too!

No comments: