Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home Improvements

Last week, I stopped by my friend Kim's home to meet her new baby, Charlotte!!! As much as I loved the pre-mommy Kim (i.e. the girl could drink), she's a total natural with her baby. It was amazing to see!

KIm and her husband, George, had spent the previous few months working on a few home improvement projects getting ready for the baby, including remodeling their master bathroom. It was down to the wire, but the finishing touches were completed, just as Kim and Charlotte came home from the hospital. Love it!

They had the carpenter promise not to damage the Kingflower wallpaper as he turned their former bathroom into their new laundry room. I was so happy to find that the wallpaper survived their home improvements, and I hope it will make washing those dirty bibs a little more exciting...

Congratulations you two! What a lucky girl to have two such wonderful parents!

No comments: