Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pup Tarts!

So... I just started subscribing to Everyday with Rachael Ray thinking that it might motivate me to pull it together in the kitchen. It was through one of those weird offers where they give you 5 magazines free for 6 months, and then I'm not really sure what's next. I'm so happy (at least until I find out what happens after the free situation ends) that I did though, because I just spotted our ferm LIVING birds flying around some lucky dog's slice of quiche. Too cute! And, how pretty are the silver birds against the blue?

By the way, can someone explain why Rachael is ALWAYS smiling? Can a person really enjoy cooking that much?

Speaking of over-indulged pups, I can't resist sharing this picture of Wade, Aimee's newest addition to her family. I don't think he's supposed to be on the couch, but who could resist letting him stay there? Just for a little bit...

No comments: