Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is in the Air!

And in the kitchen.
And the bedroom.
And on the couch.

We're so excited to show you a couple of our new products featuring one of our very favorite designs! The new tea towels and pillows will be available in May. Just another reason to look forward to Spring!

And, I thought I'd include the loveliness happening over at Lekker Home in Boston. So sweet! And, a huge thumbs up on their Savon de Marseilles soap. I have it in cherry tree, and it makes me want to wash my hands as often as Hillary Clinton...

To top things off, we just got a Daily Candy shout out too!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

Blogging Masterclass said...

I read this yesterday in Daily Candy which got me over here to your blog and now I see your beautiful bedding - this is extremely exciting. Congratulations ladies!

Aimee said...

Wow, thank you! We are both HUGE admirers of your fabulous blog and really appreciate your comment. Please let us know if you ever make it back to SF!