Friday, January 18, 2008

Sweet Things

We were so excited to see WallCollection in Daily Candy, San Francisco, today. Our new custom service offers people a way to create their own unique wall images, or they can chose designs from a gallery of international artists. Thank you so very much for featuring us, Andrea!

One of my favorite artists, Julia Rothman, has some beautiful offerings at WallCollection. This is her Pebblecones design. Too sweet!

The sun was shining so perfectly this morning that I couldn't help but take a little walk around my neighborhood and grab some coffee. Just thought I'd share some more very sweet things from my stroll.

This little girl is named Finley. Nothing could be cuter. I'm quite sure of that! Finley belongs to John, the owner of AREA, one of my favorite home stores in San Francisco. I make excuses to stop by and see Finley all the time. Today's was pretty lame. Something about checking whether this cool desk clock had come in (since, it hadn't yesterday when I checked in, or the day before that, or the day before that...).

Next stop two doors down - Eden & Eden, which has got to be the sweetest shop in the city. I picked up these gorgeous floor pillows. Mustard colored velvet with a screened antique wallpaper print in plum. Ahhhhh....yum.


I picked up some dessert from Stella Pastry for later. This sacripantina is the most light and fluffy dessert imaginable. It's like eating a sugary cloud of joy. I can't wait to dive in.

Okay, I've procrastinated enough. Back to work. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Endymion said...

Here's a ready-made reason to visit Finley. Give her a hug from me, please.