Thursday, January 10, 2008

Out with the Old, In with the Gold


We're giving away a ferm LIVING wall sticker over at Apartment Therapy! You just need to leave a comment with the design of your choosing, and you'll be automatically entered to win. I recommend going gold! I'm actually about to add a golden touch to my dining room and start off the New Year with a fresh look to my apartment.

To glitter things up a bit, I decided to switch my black branch wallpaper over to the wilderness in white and gold. So far, I've managed to remove the branches which was bittersweet because I really loved the bold, natural design.

It turns out removing the wallpaper was a lot less challenging that picking out paint. I'm now obsessed with choosing the perfect shade to work with the gold and white, as well as the rest of my apartment. My fourth trip to Fregosi & Co. Paint has got to be my last. I can't wait to post the final results, because that will mean I made a decision...

No comments: