Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jackson Square, San Francisco

When I first moved to Telegraph Hill, I stumbled upon Eden & Eden and immediately fell in love with it. Every time I pop in, I always find something I never knew I needed. This is why we were thrilled when they started carrying ferm LIVING!

Eden & Eden if full of unexpected and unique home accessories, clothing and jewelry from Europe. So, when Aimee told me I could pick out something for my birthday (thank you, Aimee!), I knew exactly where to go. I ended up choosing this Tatty Divine Pegasus necklace. Divine as in I might as well be a rock star, yes?


If you live in San Francisco, a visit to Eden & Eden is a must. And be sure to check out ferm LIVING when you get there. But, please don't buy those gold bookends in the window. I'm going back to get them...

No comments: