Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Wallpapered House

As you can probably guess, Christiana and I watch our fair share of HGTV. I've always enjoyed Debbie Travis's programs, especially Painted House - she is so pleasant and cheery and always makes me want to pick up a paintbrush even though I should know better after the red powder room incident of 2004 (all I'll say is tinted primer plus 4 coats of paint). She contacted us a few months ago when WallCollection was in its infancy regarding a custom project for her column, so of course we were more than happy to oblige!

Debbie was looking to bring the mood created by this Damask print rug into her bathroom. So after some consulting between Debbie, her assistant, Christiana and Trine, we decided to reverse the pattern's colors to keep her bathroom bright, but keep the dramatic scale of the design the same. Click here to read the column. Thanks for featuring us, Debbie!

No comments: